Thursday, June 2, 2011

COW TIPPING STATE

This is the account of my 26th birthday spent in Iowa with the fam.

1.
Ate spicy korean marinated blue crab (gae-jahng) that requires a certain kind of genius to make,
and a certain type of stomach to devour


2.
Sat at a feast fit for a Lee descendent of royal heritage
(Me)


3.
Happy Birthday to me,
in this awesome granny sweater


4.
Things to do in Iowa #1:
Bowl


5.
Things to do in Iowa #2:
Sleep at bowling alley


6.
We fish on rainy days, on slippery rocks, in flats and loafers, and in dangerously high winds


7.
This is me smiling before the flying insect fluttered up my pant leg,
and before the other one flew down my shirt


8.
Poked mom's eyeball with my umbrella


9.
We caught this


Ok, we didn't catch anything
So I took a picture of a catfish someone else caught to make us feel better about it

10.
Did you say that the best burger joint is in IOWA?!
Heck yeah!


Eat it


Eat it good



End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment