Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SAVE MONEY, BUY A PRINTER

Say hello to my new, all-in-one, Brother MFC-J615w multifunctional fax/copier/scanner/printer with wireless capability, widescreen color LCD display, and printing speed of 35ppm. Its primary purpose? 

This multifunctional printer serves but one purpose
To indulge in my new hobby- COUPONS. I have not realized my full cost-cutting potential until now. With the help of certain knowledgeable, coupon-savvy bloggers and websites, I am on the road to becoming a good, productive, diligent, money-saving wifey. And I'm quite proud of myself. I will no longer solely rely on Publix Buy One Get One Free, or Kroger 10 for $10 deals. I will be the Coupon-Queen-of-the-Universe and dispense out those suckers until my final receipt says Total Cost: Free. I will no longer buy anything at full retail price. All things, from dentist appointments to toilet paper from yogurt to eating out at restaurants, will be accompanied by a shameless coupon yielded from my Brother MFC-J615w all-in-one printer (which I saved $50 on in instant savings).

My source of inspiration?

The Krazy Coupon Lady

My sources of coupon-cutting-glorious-deals-of-delight?

SmartSource.com
Coupons.com
CouponCabin.com
RedPlum.com
DealCatcher.com
SlickDeals.net
Groupon.com
LivingSocial.com
ScoutMob.com

1 comments:

viswa said...

Incredible Deal,by using coupons to get more savings...

Post a Comment