Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A HOME OF NICE SMELLS

As a nurse who experiences all sorts of insanely foul and wretched, horrendous, putrid, atrocious, nauseating, offensive and raunchy smells that cause me to temporarily black out, I like to come back to a home full of tantalizing, calming, and enjoyable scents to rejuvenate my traumatized and deadened senses. Hubby speaks well of my few household choices as well.  


L'Occitane Verbena liquid hand soap with Shea Butter.

Bath & Body Works Black Currant Vanilla pillow spray, and scented candle.

Febreeze NOTICEables Meadows & Rain scent.

Lisn relaxing body wash and body mist with lavender, orange, grapefruit, rosemary, chamomile, and ivy.



These are the most satisfying, pleasurable, nostril-stimulating aromas I have thus far discovered, and I share them with you so that you too, may find an escape from the regretful odors in your life. 

1 comments:

Couponfacet said...

Thank you for review about L'Occitane Verbena product.

Post a Comment