Friday, June 1, 2012

FROM PING PONG TO PUCCA

This is the account of my 27th birthday in Atlanta, Georgia.
To see how I spent my 26th birthday, please visit Cow Tipping State

1.
Woke up and took a hard look at myself in the mirror
I am getting older. Tell me this isn't happening


 2.
Paparazzi in the AM


3.
Surprise breakfast snack from hubby
Dunkin' Donuts munchkins happy face with a nose bleed, and ice coffee


My plate was miraculously refilled each time I took a donut


3.
A birthday presentation from my in-laws
They're awesome like that

This one says Happy Birthday, Hanna
This one says I'm amazing
This one says I'm wonderful
This one says I'm the greatest
This one says I'm the bestest daughter, ever
4.
Visited TheMetaPicture.com for good laughs
Very good laughs

You amuse me... I shall kill you last
5.
Met the in-laws online for more entertainment
and hairstyling tutorials



6.
Decided on a Pucca hairdo to bring out my inner 5 year old
Mother-in-law approval received


7.
Showed off rusty ping pong skills at church


8.
Encountered the secret art of baby distraction via teething toy ring


9.
Participated in a church photo scavenger hunt fiasco

4 people on one wobbly folding chair = recipe for disaster
Look at those cute little ducklings crossing the road!
Grilling out at Target... nobigdeal
We're sitting on... someone
Hubby holding me up with his face
Close enough
10.
Fine dined at famed Bacchanalia


 11.
Talked hubby out of buying me an expensive purse
All in good time, my friend


12.
Late night at the movie theater to watch
Men in Black 3

"I promised the secrets of the universe, nothing more"

End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment